Saturday, September 26, 2009

OMG

Have you ever discovered something so shocking, so fundamentally disturbing, so completely unexpected you just can't get it out of your mind? As I was struggling through my day yesterday I devoured a new snack my husband had brought home. It was the most addictive thing I have ever tasted. It did occur to me briefly that anything that tasted that great would have to be bad for you. I ate the entire package (which really wasn't that large). 10 oz isn't large, right? It was over the entire afternoon after all and I had a diet soda with it. My hubby when he realized was horrified. The entire packet had 1400 calories! There isn't a word I could come up with to describe my thoughts at that moment. I still can't stop thinking about it. This has got to be one of the most calorie dense foods out there. OK, so it's not really a 'food', but gosh it tasted so GOOD. Needless to say THIS has gone onto the household banned list from this point forward.

What things are on YOUR banned list?

2 comments:

  1. I'm that way with Dove dark chocolate covered almonds. I swear, if I eat two, I'm tempted to eat the whole bag. I don't know how many calories they have, but I try to keep them out of the house in case I have a weak moment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DIBS are now also banned at my house. You absolutely cannot just eat a couple.

    ReplyDelete