Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ah...January? Where are you?

Did you blink and miss it? I must have. January just flew by for me. Perhaps it was because I took a spur of the moment vacation and the hope that I could settle into a routine again after the madness of the holidays just flew out the window. Anyway, it's a brand new month, I have no trips planned (that I know of yet :)) and I'm ready to sink my teeth into something new. I turned in my latest book yesterday. Sigh and yay!! It required me to lock myself in my writing cave to wrap it up. The waiting and nail biting begins, but what to work on now? There are so many characters vying for my attention. I could pick up Cole's story from PAY UP. When I started to write that book, I hadn't intended to leave an opening for another story, but Cole just became so real. And I have just the woman for him :)! I could go back to an idea I had in January. It did distract me from my book at the time and it's nicely laid out. It's got a hot military guy :). I could browse my ever bulging "ideas" file. There's some great stuff in there. OR I could run with a shiny, new, exciting idea that struck me this morning. Decisions, decisions... So much to write, so little time!

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. January flew by, yet I'm kind of glad since I live in the Northeast! Sounds like you have some thinking to do, but you have a lot to work with. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no clue where January went. I looked up and it was February. lol
    Good luck with your decision!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kaye and Amber. I'm starting whatever it is tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! January went by fast. Actually, I hope February does too because I'm more than ready for spring :). Congrats on getting your book in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rula, I could handle this weather for a bit longer. I think it hit 80 here today *winces*. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete