Sunday, November 7, 2010

And the winners are...

Okay, this was very scientific. For each comment I put names on scraps of paper and picked 3 at random LOL. Congratulations fichen1, Nas Dean and orelukjp0!!! You've each won a copy of PAY UP. Please email me at kaily@kailyhart.com and I'll be sure to get your books to you.

Thanks to everyone who commented. There were some really awesome responses. And thank you for reaffirming that there are great guys out there, guys that will do anything and everything for the women they love, in the ways that really matter to them. Sigh... It's why I write what I do :).

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kaily, What awesome news, another early christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks so much, Kaily! And I loved reading everyone else's answers--it's lovely being reminded of the things that make memories for us!

    ReplyDelete