Friday, December 25, 2009

I've been bad, very bad...

... I haven't blogged for 20 days! Will it get me on the naughty list? I sure hope so (LOL)! The holidays have been particularly hectic this year. I have international visitors, I had to put my cat down (how hard was that?) and we had a last minute trip out of town this week. It has all added together to ensure I've been incredibly unproductive this month, and I had such plans!

So, who makes New Years resolutions? I typically don't, but this year I can't help thinking about what I want to accomplish with my writing in 2010 (well plus losing the five pounds I've probably gained). I'm committing to write every day, even if it's the chapter heading at the top of a blank page (or a post on my blog ;) ) and I vow this year I WILL BE PUBLISHED! Yeah, I figured I would keep it really simple.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone and best wishes for a happy, healthy and successful 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment