Tuesday, July 3, 2012

You never call, you don't write...

I know, I know. I've been absent of late from the blog. I've been doing fly-bys on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date, but it just isn't the same. Life and reality have gotten in the way of my author-writing life. How DARE it, right?

I've been hard at work on the second book in my new Fabric of Fate series (book 1 releases at the end of August). I know I say this about all my heroes, but I am SO in love with the guys in this series. Sigh. Swoon. Drool. I hope you're going to love them just as much. I've also been thinking about promo and all that other stuff that takes away from actually writing time.

I also managed to get away for a week with the kids to Disney. And *gasp* I even managed to get in some reading. Can you believe it? I read the latest Jill Shalvis (Lucky in Love) and Tangle of Need from Nalini Singh. These are two of my all time favorite authors and I love to switch it up when it comes to genres.

What have YOU been reading and enjoying lately??

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kaily, I can't wait for the release of Rise of Hope! What better way to celebrate kids going back to school than to spend time with hot Hart heroes? (Couldn't resist the alliteration ;)

    ReplyDelete