Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm Addicted to the Internet!

Hi, my name is Kaily and I'm an addict.....

How did anyone ever survive before email, on-line shopping, social networking and syncing your entire life on your many mobile devices? I have just spent a frustrating few days with intermittent and problematic connectivity. I'm not a surfer (Internet that is), but without it I feel naked and vulnerable. I want it to be there when I need it. Once when we had no power or Internet due to a hurricane, my hubby thought I was crazy when I insisted we get the Internet taken care of FIRST. We had generator power after all, right? Well, the nice guy from the DSL provider was here this morning and promises everything is now fixed. Now perhaps I can focus knowing my lifeline to the world has been re-established.

No comments:

Post a Comment