Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm spreading myself around today!!

I haven't been out on blogs a lot lately. I've been, you know, trying to write!!! Today, though I'm at three places and they were all really fun to do. So, where can you find me and what am I gabbing about?

1. Book Junkie - this was a really fun interview. I'm talking about my favorite scene to write from POINT BLANK, my favorite book from a reader perspective and the kind of hero I like. That last one probably won't surprise anyone :). There's more spilling as well!

2. Ju Dimello - Ju has been a long time online friend and I was so thrilled to be able to visit with her. I'm talking about how I got into writing and  I'M GIVING AWAY A BOOK!!

3. Passionate Reads - I'm talking about endearments in romance. I think a lot about this for my stories. What? 'Snookums' doesn't do it for you? How about 'stud muffin'? Come by and share your thoughts about your favorite!

Hope you stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment