Monday, March 28, 2011

The first winner is...

Wow, very few people managed to guess that my favorite month on the calendar was... AUGUST. It was really hard narrowing the pictures down to only 1. Jimmy Thomas is seriously hot and the pictures are gorgeous. I tend to like the ones in the earlier months on the calendar, but August stood out for me. There's a sense of real passion and abandon in the shot, not just from the woman, but also from Jimmy. As a couple they're totally focused on each other which is really hot and there's a sense of action. You can imagine what's going to happen next, right? AND of course..I just love a guy's back. I think a man's back is one of the sexiest parts of his body, especially when it's hard and muscled. You can almost feel the ripple of muscle under his skin in the photo. Whew! Is it getting hot in here??

Anyway, the winner of the first autographed Jimmy Thomas calendar is...

                                 Terra Pennington

Congratulations, Terra! I'll try and track you down, but send me an email at kaily@kailyhart.com with your postal address and I'll get your calendar out to you as soon as I can.

The remaining winners to be announced shortly!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Terra! Okay, now I have to go back and remind myself which pic was August ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Terra!!! :) I love August as well! It's one of my top 3! :) And you're right Kaily, some HOT things happened next! ;)

    Jimmy Thomas - RNC

    ReplyDelete