Saturday, July 3, 2010

Vote for me? Please? Please!!

OK, I know it's unseemly to beg, but Picture This is up for Best Book of the Week at Long and Short of it Reviews!! Who could have imagined? It's got some stiff competition and the other authors and books are probably amazing. Actually, I know they are!! Check it out. I hope you'll vote for me, but vote with your heart and just vote!!

VOTE

Also, I'm going to be at the wonderful Rula Sinara's blog on Monday. Rula asked me some very interesting and thought provoking questions. I'll be popping over there on and off on Monday so if you have any comments or questions, I'll do my best to answer them!

Happy 4th Every(US)one!!!

6 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo! You're climbing the charts! I voted and I have my fingers crossed for you. 'See you' on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Chat to you tomorrow, Rula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaily, I voted and I loved your story. Super sexy!! No wonder EC were keen on it. And if your Blaze is anything like that, HMB are going to snap you up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just voted! You're winning now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! I just checked and Picture This won as Book of the Week. Congratulations Kaily!

    ReplyDelete