Thursday, September 15, 2011

WIP it Wednesday

Okay, it's Thursday already, so sue me LOL. I'm been engrossed in my WIP this week trying to finalize the high level plot for my new book. It's a more complicated story, with more 'danger' elements and I've enjoyed being in my hero's head for most of the week. Seth has been a hard nut to crack, but I think I did it and I thought I'd share just a taste of him. Enjoy!

     Seth let out a rough breath. He didn’t have the temperament for this type of mission. He wasn’t the hand holding type, didn’t have a diplomatic bone in his body, and didn’t give a shit about anyone’s ‘feelings’. And that was on a good day.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmm..... I bet he changes...!!

    I need more! Can't wait to get started on this one! I may have to start the series all over again in anticipation.

    Linda De.

    ReplyDelete