Thursday, June 23, 2011

TAG. I guess I'm 'it'!

I was tagged last month by the wonderful Rula Sinara on her A Writer's Rush blog. If you haven't ever checked it (or her) out, do! Rula does the most fabulous author interviews. Now, I know Rula totally cheated when she responded to this tag. Of course, I wouldn't do anything like that. O.O Right? So here goes....

Do you think you're hot?
Depends who's asking... *wink, wink*

Upload a picture or wallpaper you're using at the moment.
OK, I use some VERY hot pictures when I'm writing for inspiration. I'm doing my final edits on a short I've been calling POINT BLANK and below is a pic I've been using for the hero. Now, my heroine really doesn't wear an outfit like that, but I just love how the guy has angled his head completely for the heroine and there's just something about the placement of his hand on the wall that's sexy to me. It reads as consideration to me. He's not crushing her against the wall, he's mindful of his strength and size... Seriously, I could probably go on and on about it. But I won't!

When was the last time you ate chicken meat?
Mmm, I don't actually like chicken. Much. I think hubby made a chicken & nectarine curry thingy over white rice about two weeks ago. I'm not sure he realizes, but I pick the chicken out and it...disappears. Oops.

The song(s) you listened to recently.
No idea. Whatever is on the car while I'm playing kid chauffear. I immediately go into thinking/plotting mode when listening to music.

What were you thinking as you were doing this?
Why? WHY? And...I should probably be writing LOL.

Do you have nicknames? What are they?
Nope. No nicknames. Kinda boring, I know.

Tag eight blogger friends.
OK, a lot of people have probably done this already, but I'll throw out eight and see what works:
Desiree Holt
Cari Quinn
Amber Skyze
Wendi Zwaduk
Lacey Devlin
Lynne Roberts
Jackie Ashenden
Kaye Manro

Who's listed as No. 1? Desiree Holt just published her 100th romance novel. How cool is THAT? SHE'S the hot one.
Say something about No. 5.
Lacey Devlin is on the road to becoming a published author!!

How did you get to know No. 3?
Amber Skyze is an awesome romance author and we share the same publisher.

How about No. 4?
I can't remember how I first found Wendi Zwaduk's blog. I may have been attracted by that name. I finally got to meet Wendi just recently at Lori Foster's Annual reader event in Ohio!
Leave a message for No. 6.
Lynne Roberts you are an aweome writer. I love your work :).

Leave a lovey-dovey message for No. 2.
Roses are red
and sometimes they're not
Cari's stories aren't always in a bed
but they're steaming hot
- Hey I write fiction, not poetry for a reason!

Do No. 7 and No .8 have any similarities?
Not that I know of LOL!

GO!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I love your answers...especially your picture and your lovey dovey poem, LOL. You're better at this tag game than I am ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Thanks, Rula! It's kinda fun :).

    ReplyDelete