So, what am I thankful for?
- A happy marriage, when so many are in disarray or fall apart these days.
- Healthy kids, when so many others are fighting terrible sickness and disease.
- My own health (knock on wood).
- That we have food on the table and never have to go hungry when so many around the world fight for every scrap they can get.
- That I have the luxury to pursue my dream of being a writer and author when so many don't get to experience their dreams.
- The fact that I have readers! I'm so very thankful that my books have been well received, have gotten great reviews and the reader comments I've seen just...ROCK!
For those of you celebrating the holiday or those just taking the opportunity to think about the things they're thankful for like me--Happy Thanksgiving!
What are YOU thankful for?