Sunday, January 17, 2010

Silly Sunday - What's your favorite Girl Scout Cookie?

Well, I'm not sure this is the case worldwide, but they're out in full force here this weekend! They seemed to be everywhere I went - the grocery store, the pool store, Starbucks, Blockbuster, the hardware store. Yes, it's Girl Scout cookie season! My eldest daughter is actually a Brownie so we were also out for a short stint today selling cookies. People seemed to be very particular about the varieties they liked. Me, I have a new favorite. I like the new 'Thank U Berry Much' that just came out this year, but it got me thinking. What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie?


3 comments:

  1. Sadly I am the woman in the picture. We don't get them every year but when we do... suddenly I don't see my hips for about a year. They might be cute those girl scouts but so are baby tigers ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacey, couldn't agree with you more. We've already eaten the boxes we bought on the weekend. Unfortunately, I think girl scout cookie season goes all the way till the end of February. And they are relentless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mint ones and Samoas. Can't believe it's that time of year again!

    ReplyDelete