- Everything somehow looks "magical" covered in snow. Even the dumpster out back of the hotel looks picturesque with a dusting of snow. Of course, I don't have to drive in it or shovel it!
- Snow really is cold. Now I know why I live in Miami.
- You really can never have too much chapstick.
- Skiing is indeed like riding a bike. The problem is, I was never that great at riding a bike :).
- You will fall. It's just a matter of time. Especially if you strap on a pair of skis.
- No matter what you do, your hair is going to look like crap anyway, so don't bother.
- I might be in reasonable shape, but man, I'm really unfit. I hear a new year's resolution coming on...
- Skiing is like eating crab. It's a lot of effort for not very much pay off, particularly if you don't absolutely love skiing...er crab.
- If you look good, you ski better. OK, not really, but you might feel better about having to do it LOL.
- Skiing is something you have to have a passion for. I'm actually a pretty solid intermediate skier. I even went down a black run yesterday. Of course, hubby tricked me into it. I'm just not driven to it, not like every other person here seems to be.
- I'd really rather do something else. Like write!
Eve Gaddy: Promotion
3 hours ago