Kerrin has given me a blog award and tagged me for this 5-5-5 thingy. I have to answer 5 questions with 5 answers and tag 5 other bloggers to do the same. Sounds like fun!
Question 1. Where were you five years ago?
Jeez, I can barely remember what I did last week!
1. I was getting ready to sell my company and was totally burned out.
2. I'd decided we were going to stop at 2 kids (yeah, right)
3.I was living in Miami. This is the longest place I've ever lived.
4. I was just starting a renovation on my house. It turned out to be seriously M A J O R!
5. I wasn't writing. Hadn't even considered it.
Question 2. What is (was) on your to do list?
1. Get (more) fit. For some reason this is on my to do list every week.
2. Spend more quality time with my kids.
3. See the pyramids in Egypt.
4. Change the number of hours in a day to 30 (at least).
5. Write something someone else wants to read.
Question 3. What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
Well, I don't really snack that much, but foods I love?
1. Chocolate chip cookies, straight from the oven or not cooked at all.
2. Hagen Daaz vanilla ice-cream with chocolate covered almonds (OK, I haven't had this in probably over a year, but I dream about it).
3. A well made capuccino.
4. Cheese. I love cheese and haven't met a cheese I didn't love. Well, some of the goat ones are a bit stinky, so apart from those!
5. Green bean casserole. I discovered this about 2 years ago. My hubby makes it with the fried onion on top. Divine!
Question 4. What five places have you lived?
OK, I've lived in a bunch more, but I'll exclude where I live now (Miami) and list the ones I've enjoyed the most.
1. San Diego, CA
2. Los Angeles, CA
3. Houston, TX
4. New York, NY
5. Melbourne, Australia
Question 5. What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
Oh, I have no shortage of these, but the followinge came to mind first:
1. Hire a chef. Although my hubby is a really good cook, it would be great to choose meals each week from a menu and have someone else do the cleaning up.
2. Buy homes around the world; ski lodge, mountain cabin, tropical island, NY penthouse, beach house - you get the idea! I love to travel, but rather than just visit, I like to get immersed in the local community.
3. Have a library/office all to myself with enough shelves to display all the romance books I have packed in dusty boxes.
4. Start my own publishing house - run by authors, for authors. We'd give the big guys a run for their money!
5. Create a foundation to help others help themselves. It would be called 'The Quest Organization'. I would hire a group of smart people whose job it would be to find worthy people or groups, not just to give charity, but to provide the mechanisms for them to help, grow and develop themselves. Yeah, I've thought about this one alot! It's a dream of mine.
5 bloggers I'm tagging (cause I would love to know more about these writers :) ):